This is an easy and delicious dip that sounded good when reading the ingredients, and always turns out to be a hit with our friends and family.
1/2 pound bacon, cooked & crumbled
1/2 cup mayonnaise
4 oz cream cheese (softened)
1/2 sour cream
3/4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
1/4 cup green onions (chopped)
1/2 tomato (diced)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, sour cream in a bowl until combined.
- Put 1-2 tablespoons of crumbled bacon and 1 tablespoon of chopped green onions aside
- Add crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese, green onions, and diced tomato and mix.
- Pour into a baking dish and bake for about 20-25 minutes until the top is browned and the dip is bubbling.
- Garnish with crumbled bacon and green onions.
- Serve with Frito Scoops